Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Happy Birfday to me...

I turned 22 on Saturday. I had a much better day than expected. Went for a meal with a few good friends, Sat in the rare bit of sunshine in Meanwood Park and chilled for a while,


(I love this photo, there's something very special about 'bad boys' and babies... not that any of them are actually remotely bad boyish in reality)

We wandered in the woods, clear, lush and glistening from the recent floods. Liam educated us all about local history, and the dogs ran around madly. Cara slept happily in my purdy new mei tei whilst we walked.


And Mark, Cara and I ended the day with a chip butty and a bottle of beer in Hyde Park's evening sun. One beer between the two of us, how things have changed.......

All in all, a good day. Not nearly as raucous as previous birthdays, of course, but it's all good. And look what good taste in clothes my fella has-I adore this hoody, it's so very me.

21 was my most tumultuous year yet. 22 is going to be calmer in a lot of ways, but full of new things. lets see.

1 comment:

J said...

looks like a lovely day out! happy birthday